Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Life goes on...

So today I wake up and walk into the bathroom and the lights don't work. WTF? Okay so I check the vent and the heat and the other light to see if they work....they do. So now what? Just angers me!

Anyways on the brighter side of things got back on Monday from Vegas!!! Josh and I went for our 2 year anniversary! It was so much fun! Went shopping and more shopping...then went to see Zummanity...amazing show! We also saw the Bodies Exhibit...all i can say is wow. Very interesting...and kinda creepy but very cool. Then we went to the Shark Reef Aquarium...that was very cool...I don't remember going to see it when i was there last so we did it again!

Coming home was the last thing I wanted to do because I didn't want to leave. We were having too much fun! But I was very happy to come home to my little Minnie! She was so happy and excited to see me as I was to see her! But the next morning my sister left to go back to school. It sucks because I didn't get to spend another night with her before she left. Oh well right? She'll be back sooner than I think!

Well that's all for today's adventures...so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment